Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by asf222 View Post
    I dont like the idea of dropping 66+7
    Agree, cause not everyone will have epics and will lose the price on 66 ones, better put 54/61 armours to drop up to +7, well maybe.

Comment

and i agree, guys go forward!

what for 61 armours ? they drop from metins 85/90 in big amounts
      and 54? they drop +5 in hl

Comment

Originally posted by Summoner View Post
        Now ppl have reason to lvl up faster and to be prepared for new stuff soon

But I think it should be added to this update - 6th skill for war and sin and new bios.
        I agree with the 6th skill but not about new lin's quests. I think that the gap between under 90 levels and over 96 ones is already too much high and i think that new lin's quests would increase it more. People under 90 won't join at all any raids/war/fight and we need the support of this players to get fun(as it happens in other servers where all over 80 players join at any pvp times).

Comment

I think some players below 90 are lazy to lvl up and actually trying to do 92, 94 and 96 bios x_x thats why they dont join sw/nw, they think they are too weak, no bios blabla. Bio will not come for them, they must reach it.

Comment

I need to edit my opinion.
            After thinking a bit about what I said and spoke with some friends I tought that what scares us is our high damage, I think that we kill each other too much fast, expecially in raids, and our damage will grow up with the new weapons so what we really need is new quests with skill resistence or there won't be a good ratio between damage and resistence.
            This will give even players the right motivation level up and get it.

Comment

about bio, it would be nice to see there red monocles dropping from metin stones!

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaIvan View Post
                I need to edit my opinion.
                After thinking a bit about what I said and spoke with some friends I tought that what scares us is our high damage, I think that we kill each other too much fast, expecially in raids, and our damage will grow up with the new weapons so what we really need is new quests with skill resistence or there won't be a good ratio between damage and resistence.
                This will give even players the right motivation level up and get it.
                New accesories have resistances against races and with new DSS system you can get skill and races resistance too. So i think that would solve that.

Originally posted by asf222 View Post
                I dont like the idea of dropping 66+7
                Originally posted by Summoner View Post
                Agree, cause not everyone will have epics and will lose the price on 66 ones, better put 54/61 armours to drop up to +7, well maybe.
                If they change that would be a big fail. Anyway i dont think they will change anything of the original content cuz that would bring more and more bugs in the future.
                Last edited by SpookyMulder; 5th March 2013, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Yes u are right about bugs, we already experienced it here, keep as it came here and we will see, later on we can discuss about whats good and what is wrong.

Comment

we don't have accessories or else chris didn't announced them, but honestly i hope we won't have them cause try to think about people with vs war earrings and neck, in wars/raid u must have 2x res in all to try to resist them

Comment

Originally posted by SpookyMulder View Post
                      New accesories have resistances against races and with new DSS system you can get skill and races resistance too. So i think that would solve that.

If they change that would be a big fail. Anyway i dont think they will change anything of the original content cuz that would bring more and more bugs in the future.
                      1. Chris didn't speak about new accessories (luckly or i can sell my whole equip to the general store xD )
                      2. Dss will give skill res and skill dmg/ race res and race dmg, so it wont balance nothing imo.
                      3. Drop of items +7 will have the same impact here as in other servers.
                      4. Only gms will be able to enlighten our minds groping in the darkness :D

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaIvan View Post
                        1. Chris didn't speak about new accessories (luckly or i can sell my whole equip to the general store xD )
                        2. Dss will give skill res and skill dmg/ race res and race dmg, so it wont balance nothing imo.
                        3. Drop of items +7 will have the same impact here as in other servers.
                        4. Only gms will be able to enlighten our minds groping in the darkness :D
                        There is a lot information about new contents that they didnt give too, but that doesnt mean that it wont come. I think the update will bring the whole content and i see no reason for them to split the update. Anyway, if it doesnt come now will eventualy come in the next update, so you can start to sell your stuff in general store. xD

As i understand you cant have all the stats from one DSS Type, so it will all depend on your luck getting stats and how u choose equip your stones.

Comment

In the present state of things ours are just guesses, let's wait and see how and how much this update will change metin.
                          Anyway one thing I'm sure a bout: Metin2 badly needed a radical change to not to die and we will have it.
                          Let's remain hopeful and we will see what happens.

p.s. If gms will need to know what we thing about something we will be glad to tell them our feelings and help them of course.

Comment

Ofc they will need our feedback, look gf servers, they put it on test server for players, after all its big update.

Comment

I want to know, who the heck is the Black Dragon? xD Who is that big evil Buddha guy? What is the storyline to this? I'm dying to know! >.<

Comment

Black dragon is father of Aqua dragon and Red dragon xD

by the way, 97 lvl isnt too high? make it 90 or 75:P

Comment

Working...
                                X