• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BeQuiet View Post
    Black dragon is father of Aqua dragon and Red dragon xD

by the way, 97 lvl isnt too high? make it 90 or 75:P
    I've to level my mage to lvl 97 now :(

Comment

so see you ivan in 10 years... on new maps xd
      here re just 37(and over 100 with 90+) players with level higher than 97 so really its just sensless or make mobs in hl giving more exp.
      As i count lvling from 90 to 97 will take like 150hours? I did another math and it seems that 150 hours is almost 1 month playing 5 h daily.

Comment

I guess that if the map is closed to lvls lower than 97 they could add the option to use the wedding ring... its a little bit senseless to have to lvl up your buff untill lvl 97 only to enter in that maps.
        They can make some kind of pass (like v2 pass) to allow players lower than lvl97 to enter etc... there are many ways to do it... but... 1st we will have to see how it is... actually, we are only guessing about this update...
        btw, to lvl from 90 to 97, you dont need 150 hours. And, even if you need it, we are talking about high levels, game has to become "hard" someday.

Comment

so see you ivan in 10 years... on new maps xd
          here re just 37(and over 100 with 90+) players with level higher than 97 so really its just sensless or make mobs in hl giving more exp.
          As i count lvling from 90 to 97 will take like 150hours? I did another math and it seems that 150 hours is almost 1 month playing 5 h daily.
          Originally posted by Azazel View Post
          I guess that if the map is closed to lvls lower than 97 they could add the option to use the wedding ring... its a little bit senseless to have to lvl up your buff untill lvl 97 only to enter in that maps.
          They can make some kind of pass (like v2 pass) to allow players lower than lvl97 to enter etc... there are many ways to do it... but... 1st we will have to see how it is... actually, we are only guessing about this update...
          btw, to lvl from 90 to 97, you dont need 150 hours. And, even if you need it, we are talking about high levels, game has to become "hard" someday.

Well 1st nice to see .sg still going further,

And Azazel as always is right, the problem with HL is ,then i played, that if i went hunt there, it was taking me 10-15 to go to the hunting spot, then 30 passes i get full inventory and must go back to sell all to npc, after 3-4 times doing it became complete annoying sh1t crap, i bet nothing changed to this and king is the only way to get fast in hunting spots.

Off topic: Dont want to spam in other treads: LOL at metin2.us :D

Comment

Leveling doesnt need 150hours of playing it needs 150hours of lvling thats a difference. One does not simply level 5 hours a day a month long just for being able entering the new maps. I think there should be a lower level way to enter the new maps, e.g. 85 so even lower levels get motivated to exp. In my case i dont want to exp half an eternity for farming on new map <.<

Comment

Yep thats the problem mt2 still have, as Chris said here http://forum.metin2.sg/showthread.ph...tin2-Singapore we are still far behind, but also I think on those games lvling is too fast.

But also one month for few lvls is too slow, thats why a lot of ppl quit or just wont lvl to 99+ It should be few days for 1lv on 90+ not one month.

Also high lvl bios takes too long if you cant afford monocles and quest potions every day. 50 days just if all succes from first try.

Comment

It is just a mistyping from Chris imo, the level to access new maps must be lvl 90 as other servers.

Comment

Originally posted by Summoner View Post
                  Yep thats the problem mt2 still have, as Chris said here http://forum.metin2.sg/showthread.ph...tin2-Singapore we are still far behind, but also I think on those games lvling is too fast.

But also one month for few lvls is too slow, thats why a lot of ppl quit or just wont lvl to 99+ It should be few days for 1lv on 90+ not one month.

Also high lvl bios takes too long if you cant afford monocles and quest potions every day. 50 days just if all succes from first try.
                  This game is a game based on pvp and pvm. There are other games where u can reach the maximum level in few days cause are only based on pvp, but it's not our case (even if I agree on the fact that make the level up faster would be good to get more players).

Originally posted by SpookyMulder View Post
                  It is just a mistyping from Chris imo, the level to access new maps must be lvl 90 as other servers.
                  On othere server they got a minimum level to access even for hl2, so I think that, at the end, we wont have any limit as we don't have it for hl2.

Comment

We are talking about high levels lol, not low lvls, look at metin2.ph, they have the same rates as we have, they started on february and in 1 month top 1 is lvl81. lol, I really dont like the idea of make lvling easier now lol, its easy enought. Other games are easiest to lvl up, and what happen in most of this games, ppl get bored and quit, if the game does not give any challenge, why you want to play it?
                    Bio quest are easy now, even easier looking at the point that you can buy the monocles with gold, if you can get monocles and quest potions and you have luck in 2 months you can have all bio quest completed untill lvl 90, and in 2 months, you can have a character lvl 90 for sure. so, where are the challenge if you make even easier the game.

BTW, its a high lvl map, if you want to enter, just, get the requeriments to enter, it is posible for everybody to reach lvl 97, you will need more or less time, but everybody will reach lvl97 if you dont waste your exp and, if you farm/exp a little everyday and dont spend your time in city1... its the same as DT, if you are not lvl 40, you cant enter.

Comment

I think the lvl to enter should go down to lvl 96, because then maybe most of the lvl 96 (ofc me too) will exp and come higher(because its a new map, so more fun) .

Lvl 90 is too low because we dont need Im sorry when I say this, low lvls who cant do nothing there and try to kill some mobs/boss.

Comment

lvl isnt everything !
                        if i wouldnt be so lazy to make video i would beat most of dmg records on metin stones with 80 lvl:P

Comment

On every new server there are few players who want to be first on top 100 list, this happens now with .ph, so no need to compare with no lifers.

Actually yes its quiet easy until lv90 but only few go further, others are lazy, but everyone should hit 96 at least because of bio.

Comment

In the new game update, bonus will be animal devil and hh
                            Any other?

Comment

their are many kinds of mobs add orcs also and many many more kinds their is also sea kind than giants etccc

Comment

lvl isnt everything !
                                if i wouldnt be so lazy to make video i would beat most of dmg records on metin stones with 80 lvl:P
                                I would like to know how you could beat it against a lvl96 character. :o

On every new server there are few players who want to be first on top 100 list, this happens now with .ph, so no need to compare with no lifers.

Actually yes its quiet easy until lv90 but only few go further, others are lazy, but everyone should hit 96 at least because of bio.
                                you dont need to be a nolifer to reach lvl 75 or 80 in 1 month. If you dont wast time making quest, you can reach thoose levels easy. Ofc with actual rates.

Comment

Working...
                                X