Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metin2: The Dark Dragons (Chapter2)

Sounds Good :+1:

Comment

thats what im asking when we gona have this update?? its the best update in 6 years of my metin play

Comment

Where did u find that?I searched internet and couldn't find smth similar

Comment

http://www.facebook.com/metin2.ymir

for those who re crying about late aqua dragon here
          a)at start, aqua dragon on gf servers was bugged, he didnt drop scales /claws
          b)as chris said, this server is younger, so its normal we need some time more to add updates.

Comment

thats what im asking .sg anounced this stuff for like 2011 but that was a mistake now i want to know aproximately when we gona have these thing in our server

Comment

No matter what, this server is ready for new stuff, as we have cap removed, the only thing we need is this, new maps/mobs/metins/6th skill for all and 5th char... waiting so long, and why wait more year or two? xD

Comment

dark dragon, cant wait for it, but somehow I remember about langrisser "my english is very dark" =d :(

Comment

Hanny you are 2,5 years here waiting for what XD? Buy a char and play already or return to your good gameforge server

Updates comes first to gf because they were first, then to sg

Comment

actually level cap to 105 first came in here which proves that .sg do have some plans & care about the server, the opposite of what troll hanny says lol

Comment

More info here for the curious :P http://wiki.metin2.co.uk/index.php/Dark_Dragons_Update

Comment

i left metin2.sg long a go but a person still played here now he said he is leaving sg and want sell the acc i already have high lvl in gf server with all epic items +9 now i want to start here but only if their is a hope of good here

Comment

we will reveal the content of this update later today, please use this thread for discuss about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharoah View Post
                            we will reveal the content of this update later today, please use this thread for discuss about it.
                            We eagerly await the news :D

Comment

Dear Players,

We have announced the update here: http://forum.metin2.sg/showthread.ph...331#post215331

You may discuss about the new content in a peaceful manner. When the update with the bugs are fixed by our developer and it is ready for patching, we will inform all users in this forum and in the game.

Regards,

Christopher

Comment

Working...
                              X